Any information which you can be identified with when using this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Street Level Photoworks reserves the right to amend this policy by updating this page and as such you are advised to check this page regularly so to be aware of any changes. This policy is effective from 15 December 2016.
When you use the Street Level Photoworks website we may collect your contact information when you request a specific service using online forms and every time you email us your details. We may collect the following: name, contact information (including email address) and address / postcode. We require this information for the fulfilment of orders / internal record keeping. We may also use this information to: answer enquiries (made via our online enquiry form), update you about a product/purchase (course cancellation/alteration etc) optimise your experience of our content (remembering your connection speed to serve you streamed video, for example), and for assessing our audience profile for the purposes of monitoring and evaluation – individual information in this instance is not identified in this procedure. We collect information about you when you use our checkout to buy prints or courses.
Cookies are files that store information on your hard drive or browser. They allow us to recognise that you have visited the website before.
We use tracking cookies to collect information about how our visitors use and navigate this website. We analyse these findings in order to continually improve the site by monitoring how our users access the content we display, to make sure this is as efficient as possible. Analytics cookies collect information on number of users, which pages are visited, and how they navigated to the website.
We also use critical cookies to preserve the user session state across pages. These cookies are necessary for our website to function correctly. They allow the site to remember items added to the basket, responses to our cookie consent banner alongside other critical functions.
If you wish to opt out of receiving our critical cookies, please note that some elements of our site may not work correctly. In order to disable these cookies you must adjust the settings on your internet browser to prevent cookies being downloaded. Please refer to your browsers manual for more information as the method will vary depending on the device and browser you are using.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase or have changed your mind you have the right to cancel within 7 days. All prints/books must be returned in the state they were sent in order to receive a full refund. Any prints/books returned must be in suitably protected and packaged. Please e-mail email@example.com before you return goods, telling us that you are returning the goods and why.
To return an item, please post it securely to: Street Level Photoworks, Trongate 103, Glasgow G1 5HD
• Items not in their original condition damaged or missing parts since despatch to us, cannot be refunded or exchange.
• Items marked 'SALE' in their product description is non-returnable.
• If, on receipt of your item, 7 days have gone by since we despatched your order, unfortunately we cannot offer a refund or exchange.
• Please mark your return request as either 'to be refunded' or 'faulty - to be replaced' with the same item as an exchange.
• Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received it and inform you of the approval or rejection of your refund or exchange.
• If you are approved for a refund, this will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
• Refunds can take up to 7 working days from issue of refund, to appear back in your account.
• If you are approved for an exchange for a faulty item, this will be despatched at the earliest opportunity and you will be notified once these are dispatched.